Monday, March 23, 2009

Are you Dumber than a Buffalo?

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the mountains in a big meadow. After setting up their tent they went fisinhg and had a nice trout dinner. They went to bed aobut 11:00 pm, since they were both very tired, both men fell sound asleep quickly. Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemosabe, look towards sky; what you see?"The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars.""What that tell you?" asked Tonto...The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of Galaxies. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all powerful, and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologic ally, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Tonto?""
Kemosabe you dumber than buffalo. It tell me someone stole tent!"

2 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Hey, it's me....LaVerne! Glad you liked the joke! I think it's so cool how much you adore those two little twins! They are adorable! I think your daughter is pretty neato too!

Karrie said...

Very funny!