Friday, May 15, 2009

Reading Skippyjon Jones

Thursday I went to Jenn's school and read to her kindergarten class. What a hoot. I read Skippyjon Jones, a book about a Siamese cat that bathes with the birds and thinks it is a chihuahua. Very funny. The kids were just so cute and made me feel like I was so important. I was a celebrity reader for the day. Afterwards, Jenn asked who wants to give Mr. Clement a hug. Holy cow batman. I almost got caught in the stampede. All of them wanted to give me a hug and it was so adorable. I had a very enjoyable time and would love to read again.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

i LOVE kindergarten. Spencer would've loved you to be thier celeb. reader.

Rinez said...

What a fun experience! It was good for you because you radiate how much you love what you're doing. The kids feel that and that's why they responded with big hugs for a big guy they knew cared about them. Good for you, Randy!