Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a Day!!!

What a fantastic day. I am so blessed. I got to speak to all my children, 5 live in other states, and several of my grandchildren called and sang to me. My two brothers called and also my dad. The Galyan girls, parents and grandparents, came over and sang to me, and they also brought cup cakes. I am going out to dinner tomorrow night with my two in town daughters for a birthday dinner. Two of my BFF's of all time called from Utah and wished me a happy birthday. Several friends and family memebers, left greetings on my face book account and on my blog. My wife served me breakfast in bed, cooked my favorite meal, and made me a German chocolate cake. Yes sometimes life is very good. Thank you to all for making my “B” day so awesome, and a very special thanks to all my "Posterity".

3 comments:

Karrie said...

We tried to call you yesterday but you were already on the phone, a lot!
Happy Birthday, and just so you know, I mentioned you in my talk yesterday. You are now a celebrity in the KV ward. Well, maybe not, as I didn't use your last name... I told them how you used an example of dirty brownies (I said cow manure instead of dog poop!)as a comparison to watching R-rated movies. That was years ago, but I still remember! And shared.

Tam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tam said...

ok so I messed up on my previous post!

We are so glad that you had a great birthday. We were sad we didn't get to see you on Sunday and sing Happy Happy Birthday!

Here's lookin' at you kid!