Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What a great time.

I know it's been a couple of days since my last post, but I don't think anyone noticed. We went to NM for Christmas and had an incredible time. We drove over 2,000 miles and had the company of two of our girls on the trip. We listened to several conference talks, and several talk by John Bytheway, and of lot of oldies but goodies. We got to see all our children and all our grandchildren. It snowed several times, 9 degrees one day in NM and 75 in AZ a week later. We saw Avitar in 3D Imax, fantastic, went to the park, had great food, made and decorated sugar cookies,opened presents, hugged and kissed a lot of grandchildren. There was reading a bedtime story, tickle time, hide and seek with flashlights, board games, chatting, ne of my favorites,just great times with great people. We even went repelling in AZ. Yes that's me in one of those pictures going off a 100 foot cliff. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did taking them and looking at them later. Such JOY in our posterity.

3 comments:

David and Amanda said...

It was as fun as it looked. Can't wait to do it again. 2011???

Karrie said...

A "couple" of days? :)

Looks like a great time. Wish they would move closer so we could see them more often!

Andrea's Mom said...

Beautiful grandchildren! I would have JOY in my posterity if I had YOUR good lookin' bunch!!!!!
xoxoxoxo
Becky Oakley Supertino