Thursday, March 4, 2010

Still Hanging in There

Yes, I am still hanging in there. Hanging where you say? I am still doing the P90X workout. I started Jan 8 and have been very consistent. I workout 6 days a week, and I have only missed about 4 days. What puzzles me I have only lost 10 pounds. So for three weeks now I have been meeting two guys in the ward at 6am and we walk until about 7am. We always walk 2.7 and sometimes we walk 3 miles. I am also doing my "bring it" workout(P90X) workout at noon. You'd think I'd drop weight really fast, I guess I am also going to have to diet. Yuck!! Keep a good thought for me and if yo think of it, pray for my success. I need it. This last week I also started back to the temple every Tuesday Morning. I get up at 2:15, yes that's A.M., and leave by 3, yes that's am. What a great place to spend a morning. I am preparing in mortality, to have Joy in my posterity in Immortality!!! I am Clestial bound, at least I hope.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I think the problem may be that you're turning into rock solid muscle and you know that whole....muscle weights more than cubbyness :) Good job on hanging in there!!

Karrie said...

Jocelyn is right--- you could be losing fat but gaining muscle. How are your clothes fitting? And yes, you might have to diet a little. Give your bod the double whammy! (Diet+Exercise)
Go Uncle Dandy!

Shaun and Aimee said...

Stick with it dad. If nothing else at least your heart is healthier...who cares what the scale says? Remember the exchange for fat to muscle is going on too! I love you!