Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where oh where are you tonight?

OK OK. I know I haven’t been here in a while. So let’s move own. So much has happened in the year and a half I have been gone. I am not gonna try to catch up everything. Suffice it to say there have been changes. Dallin won the state championship in pee wee football for 12 year olds, Amanda's twins turned four, Hailey started High School, Jenn is getting married this summer, Jeremy and Eliza had number 5, Aimee is going to have a baby in April, (that’s 15 total grandchildren if you are counting) Cooper gave his first talk in primary, Jeremy is the gospel doctrine teacher in his ward, and I am the bishop of my ward. (Shocking) That’s about all I guess.The picture is our oungest grandchild. She just turned one. I sure love my wife, I am still having joy in my posterity. Love my family and the Lord's tender mercies.

1 comment:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

In a while??!!!!! Try forever!!!! Good to have you back Papa Randy!